"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since they lack the money, Sun offers to pay from a private account.
- In response, state officials said they lacked the money to do a good job for everyone.
- He said the program was not used because the board lacked the money and staff to put it into effect.
- But the state lacked money, and nothing came of either proposal.
- Lacking money for the long trip, the sale of the two girls should provide the means.
- If workers lack enough money to retire, they may refuse to.
- But many households lack the space or money for even six speakers.
- More recently, these same officials claimed that the government lacks the money to do anything at all.
- Many are small and complain that they lack the legal power or money to succeed.
- Did I hear someone say we lack the skill, or the money, to accomplish this?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.