"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- States would apparently be free to require additional benefits, so long as they did not use money earmarked for basic coverage.
- We'll use the money earmarked for mining its main chamber.
- The authority also wants to use federal money earmarked for capital improvements to cover operating expenses if necessary.
- Federal money earmarked for specific programs, under the new measure, could be spent for other purposes.
- Unfortunately, as gambling industry profits increase, public money earmarked for treatment is not increasing.
- City officials said this provision referred to money earmarked by the state for teacher salaries.
- They wanted all of the money earmarked for the police or for school construction.
- The problem is that many scientists believe money earmarked for breast cancer isn't the best way to cure it.
- An additional $283 million was money earmarked for special school programs.
- You argue that the money earmarked for new preschool programs would be best spent on school construction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.