"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They made it to question 7 with £100,000 but bet all their money on the wrong answer.
- She'd bet good money that he'd been alone too long to ask for anything.
- Those boys had certainly been betting money on a game of chance.
- But I'd bet good money that they themselves don't know exactly why these things work, just how to build them.
- "Then why on earth did you bet your money at his particular establishment?"
- "You can bet money on it," one person involved in the case said.
- I'd bet big money she's down there where the rich and powerful live.
- You no longer have to go to a race track in person to bet your money on a horse.
- I'll bet all our money in the bank the ones I took care of would have grown up like them or worse.
- "So we can bet money on them and become rich, of course."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.