"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bush administration officials said the program, at $200 million, would still provide much more money than was available last year.
- The city, which provided money for the center, was not happy.
- Social Security is the name given to programs to provide money to people who need it.
- Every year, we have to wait and see how much money the state will provide for us.
- It is not yet clear who will provide the money.
- There is also the matter of who should provide the money.
- The leaders said they would have another bill later to provide the money if this one became law.
- He called on other countries to provide more money for the effort.
- The city also failed to provide money for the programs.
- She has been looking for work that would provide health benefits, child care and enough money to support her family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.