"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But Western oil companies promise money, advanced technology and jobs.
- "To promise you money would be useless, even if we could."
- For the 1907-08 season, a new board was introduced, with the availability of more money being promised.
- He has promised generous development money, including the building of an Islamic university.
- He promised 100% money back for anyone who was unhappy with the boots.
- Last week Colombia's government promised money to improve the structure.
- I've promised him enough money to buy a commission into the palace guards.
- He tried to reason with your father, he even promised him money.
- But their pain might be eased if they were promised money in exchange for reform.
- He had been promised money by the new French government, but the money did not come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.