"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The announcement did not say how much money each company would devote to the venture.
- The question is how much money the state should devote to that cause.
- Every year since 1993, the city has devoted less money to capital construction for schools.
- That's why he's prepared to devote time and money on such a hopeless case.
- A1 China's military is devoting much money to commercial ventures.
- Why should I care if you devote your time and money to.
- And, should their forces devote money to this strategy, he asked, over all other efforts?
- So he is once again devoting time and money to children at the bottom.
- Where will programs find enough businesses to devote their time and money to training students?
- But as businesses realize the need, they are devoting more time and money to it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.