"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We couldn't talk about money because I had more than him.
- Everyone knew he was not talking about money, but lives.
- I don't ever talk about money with the friends who are loaded.
- "That I can stop watching you, because you'd just as soon talk about money."
- It didn't take long to figure out that they were talking about money.
- He had thought at first, it came out, that she was talking about money.
- As a result they talked about money quite a lot.
- We've got a real good team feeling and there's nobody talking about money, for example.
- They say it costs too much, but they're talking about money.
- They don't talk about money - at least not more than anyone else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.