"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The only time people start to question me is when they owe money."
- Some guy from out of town he owed money to.
- In 1944, $209.56 was paid with the rest of the money still being owed to the court.
- Going up, I passed a man who owed me money.
- I am owed money and need to know how to get paid.
- Among other things, he had 18 cars, and owed money on all but one.
- You owe money on your taxes as a result of these changes.
- Many of these people are expected to owe money, and some will find that they simply do not have it.
- "I still don't see why if the state owes us money the city should have to put into it," she said later.
- Men who owe money do well to simply enjoy the good things which come their way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.