"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like your health care plan which has cost the average American more money not less.
- But even so, the kind of information we're looking for is going to cost money.
- You can take him to court but it'll cost money.
- These things cost money and I am happy to pay it.
- I had thought all this was going to cost me money!
- "I thought they would cost more money than we should spend."
- I mean they didn't pay for that it cost us more money.
- The idea was that people could have standing places which would not cost much money.
- I guess they feel it will cost too much money for security, but just get me another place where you are going to try them.
- Not bad for somebody who thought it was going to cost us money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.