"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the British government creates money by paying its bills.
- Banks can create new money when they make a loan.
- It will not create food, items of luxury, money or anything living.
- The Central bank creates new money to buy the gilts.
- They created additional money in the form of new bank notes.
- I did not say that banks do not create money.
- Banks create money out of nothing and use it to buy land from people who think they are the owners.
- China Eastern is planning to sell most of the stock to create money for the company.
- Banks do create money that they do not have in order to land.
- No one knows how much money the drug trade creates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.