"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Homeowners are certainly extracting less money from their homes to spend.
- It was said that he did so without unduly extracting money from the people.
- He knows how to extract money (among other things) from his miser dad.
- There are two ways to extract money from a plan.
- In those situations, prosecutors can extract money when they settle with them.
- The power to disrupt became a way of "extracting money from the federal government," he says.
- The entire conference is designed to extract money from Westerns that they don't have.
- Not many other politicians can imagine trying to extract money from a parade organizer.
- He kept flying back and forth extracting money from them.
- Local officials are not the only ones trying to extract extra money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.