"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A difficult issue is how much money the Government contributes.
- It also has a list of 2.1 million people who contribute either money or time to its work.
- But the park district would not contribute money to the project.
- In addition, friends of the father helped out the son or contributed money.
- John's mother later contributed money towards his room and board.
- She could contribute money to their journey, if nothing else.
- About 15 Japanese companies are expected to take part in the effort and to contribute additional money.
- When asking people to contribute money or time the question 'what's in it for them?' always needs to be raised.
- That would require the city to contribute less money to the fund.
- It also contributed money to the major civil rights organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.