"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He left enough money to take care of him and his mother.
- There is no reason for him to leave me money.
- I left too much money on the table for the check.
- I think there's still some money left in the bank.
- He couldn't leave the clothes and money here for me.
- What on earth are these people doing when they claim there's no money left?
- I know I've got a lot of money left on my contract.
- I left money on the table for the dinner check and we walked out together.
- In other words, to explain why people leave money behind when they die.
- I left enough money on the table to cover lunch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.