"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The government can generate money from a lot of other areas.
- The state would keep the money generated by the higher rates.
- But, it would generate more money coming into the country, from an outside business.
- It also generates more money than any other program in television.
- It did not say how much money the various sales might generate.
- How much money the tax would generate is being studied.
- The change I want to make in the world, unfortunately, does not itself generate much money.
- Last year's campaign generated enough money and resources to help more than 450 victims.
- They took the money generated from the film and bought better housing.
- The stakes are a lot higher, because these people generate so much money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.