"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- President Bush had said he would veto the legislation if it contained money for abortion.
- Some of the mail is from his family in Germany, and contains money.
- On an average week, French prisoners received 45,000 letters containing money.
- Children receive a red envelope containing money from their elders.
- They contain money of the countries near the target, concentrated food, and maps.
- A lot of publications contain the words business, money and times.
- The bonus round was played with three boxes containing money.
- I presume that suitcase contains enough money to last you for a while.
- This was a problem because the church's account did not contain enough money to employ more men.
- The budget contained new money to hire police officers and bus drivers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.