"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We can only hope that the money is paid and distributed quickly.
- For example, a district might receive $700,000, instead of $800,000, perhaps 10 or 15 days after the money should have been distributed.
- About $46 million of that money is currently being distributed to families.
- The remaining money would not be distributed until late June.
- And in 1991, after the claims against her had been dropped, the money was distributed.
- He said the money would be distributed by the city administration to drug rehabilitation programs.
- He also called for the city to distribute money to companies on the condition that it be used to create jobs.
- However, I am rather concerned as to whether the money will be distributed effectively.
- The state has distributed money to more than 600,000 individuals and other businesses from the beginning of its public benefit program in 1998.
- Brown says £1bn has been set aside and money will be distributed shortly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.