"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the meantime I could draw only enough money for my legal expenses.
- While a cut is often promoted as a way to draw new money into the market, the immediate impact could be less than positive.
- "I could always draw money on one of the bank lines," Feigen says.
- When the public buy the bonds or bills they will draw money from their banks.
- That would draw not only votes but also money to the party.
- Mark, living alone and childless, draws much less money from the business.
- We met Stan's mother at the bank, where she was drawing money for him.
- But you won't need to draw money out of the bank very often.
- The race drew people and money, as well as horses.
- Rising bond yields, in turn, would draw money out of the stock market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.