"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time around, he said, Americans can be expected to move money into the stock market much more quickly.
- Moving money into the local institutions is the free market, right thing to do.
- He would get out from under cars and start moving money.
- Are you thinking of moving your money to a credit union?
- I would move my money to a state bank tomorrow given the chance.
- The executive moves money and has to be able to say no.
- "I think a national intelligence director would need the authority to move money and people quickly."
- At times I might move my money around to get a better savings rate, but not often.
- I will move my money in for a week to a month while the stock moves up.
- "Sometimes I want to move money around and put it in different accounts," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.