"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Companies are trying to make it more convenient to add money to the cards.
- Once your account is open, you can add new money.
- And the whole idea was to add money, in the first place.
- Congress has added money, but is now threatening another cut.
- "But why do you have to keep adding money all the time?"
- However, many states add money to the basic benefit.
- But, they said, Congress is likely to add money to the budget to deal with the problem, rather than taking money from other health programs.
- That fight will be over adding money to the defense appropriations bill.
- But you heard the president just say to you that we've added money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.