"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People will be less likely to invest money in the company.
- We have a lot of money invested in these guys.
- If older people who have invested their money in the market don't do well, what will society look like?
- What's the best way to invest money that might be needed in three to five years?
- They had not invested so much time and money simply to see social justice done.
- Since these workers were not around very long, it made no sense to invest much time or money in their training.
- Would it not make more sense to invest money on earth?
- But the money was not actually being invested in anything.
- No money has been invested in either company for 20 years, he added.
- The money available to us should be invested in women's education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.