"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The city of Salt Lake is providing $2.5 million and has requested money from the federal government to have the line complete by 2012.
- Qingming returned home several times to request money, and the family raised what it could.
- Congress was denied any powers of taxation: it could only request money from the states.
- Ted wrote some 200 letters to his parents and brother, but until 1994, David said, he never requested money.
- Weeks earlier, she had requested enough money from Antonina to pay for the rather expensive item.
- She has taken him to court to modify their divorce agreement, requesting money for a Manhattan apartment and to get back on her feet.
- No, the colonel had not requested money for the contras.
- He's in a position where he should request money.
- Officials of the agency refused to say how much money they would request.
- He did not say how much money Venezuela would request.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.