"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Given new political realities, it makes more sense to shift money from military spending to economic aid.
- At the very least, Congress could give states more leeway to shift money between similar grant programs.
- Instead of increasing a community's revenue, big businesses actually shift money away from the community.
- But she also makes clear her intention to shift money from religious schools to cultural programs.
- It won't help to merely shift money from one foreign aid program for poor people to another.
- They are using their bond accounts to shift money around.
- But the agency does not always shift money along with this new budget responsibility.
- But at income levels above $50,000, there was strong opposition to shifting public money to private schools.
- As companies were left to walk their own path, Exxon shifted money toward independent policy groups.
- Although some principals might keep the programs, they all would be able to shift money to different priorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.