"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they said, okay, let's try a whole different approach.
- "Our whole approach is what can we do to make it successful."
- We're giving you a whole new approach to elementary education.
- I was laughing my head off over the whole approach.
- But now the whole approach is subject to questions and some open challenges.
- "A whole new approach to the way I do business," he said.
- He's done something to God, made him question his whole approach to the read, who knows?
- They represent a whole new approach, which we know to be the clear result of the last Council meeting.
- It only remains to give this whole approach a name.
- One could hardly have picked a better example of what's wrong with the administration's whole approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.