"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Industry groups have taken a cautious approach to the issue.
- However, we do need a cautious approach to help us win these women over to our side, because a society can only change from within.
- Still, there was a reason for the more cautious approach in the past.
- I think the American people want a cautious approach to this.
- The league office is taking a much more cautious approach, though.
- When asked about the course changes, Woods said players may have to take a more cautious approach.
- "I think the American people want a cautious approach on this," he said at a news conference last month.
- But right now the team is taking a cautious approach concerning him.
- The Olympic training center staff took a much more cautious approach.
- In light of the collapse, a far more cautious approach was taken to the design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.