"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others come like the soft approach of a summer evening.
- "We like to follow up a strong, controversial campaign with a softer approach," he said.
- Perhaps a softer approach would be best, then, at least to start with.
- He heard her soft approach but did not turn.
- For soldiers trained to fight, the soft approach is at times uncomfortable.
- But the pressure is building, and even supporters of the administration's soft approach to China are worried.
- "It is too late for a soft diplomatic approach," he said.
- It was because she had been ordered to take a soft approach.
- The men and women who work in the prisons also back the softer approach.
- She has a soft approach to things whether textiles or school related.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.