"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He parked the car close to a ticket window and decided that the simple approach would be best.
- This simple approach has been used on many large software projects.
- "Peter has a very sensible, simple approach to what he does."
- Cray still takes the simple approach to getting a good sound.
- In the end, they went for a simpler and more subtle approach.
- We give here what seems to be the simplest approach.
- It's a simple, straightforward approach, but also the one that every other team is determined to avoid.
- A simple approach is to ask each new customer how they heard about your business.
- "We have a lot to learn from the Japanese; they are masters of simple approaches."
- To be quite honest I do not think it is practical to talk about a single, simple approach to terrorism.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.