"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A more gradual approach would better serve your purpose," she argued.
- But by the fall that gradual approach had become a gallop.
- The problems created by a gradual approach to reform are not hard to understand.
- The same holds true with your skin regimen, a gradual approach is always best.
- Instead they want to see a more gradual approach backed by a cut in interest rates.
- At the moment, however, we are witness to a more gradual approach.
- Is there any political alternative we can propose to this gradual approach?
- To maintain current universal service levels requires a gradual approach.
- The second principle is the question of a gradual approach.
- Obviously, a gradual approach will be needed in the future as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.