"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A more sophisticated approach would be to model a changing international environment in detail.
- It has been described as a sophisticated approach despite its simple appearance.
- And that more sophisticated approach applies to financial services too.
- A second, more sophisticated approach, has the machine put plays in order according to the results of earlier evaluations.
- The second, more sophisticated, approach uses a model similar to a dating service.
- "To pay appropriate dollars for the level of care is the only sophisticated approach."
- Fortunately, the Clinton administration is taking a sophisticated and constructive approach.
- But my grandfather had a very sophisticated approach to how to relate to the majority of people who were religious.
- It is a considerably more sophisticated approach though, as should become clear, not without its flaws.
- The other very popular one is a more sophisticated approach known as domain keys.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.