"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is well known for his critical approach to international law.
- This means that we have to take a rather more critical approach to things.
- We need to maintain the critical approach and system of conditions now in place.
- In this case, however, the critical approach could have turned up greater cause for celebration.
- An artist himself, he provided a unique and critical approach to the analysis of the work.
- I was hoping for a more critical approach to the topic.
- As for literature in French, it is characterized by its critical approach.
- I therefore took a very critical approach to the drafting of this report.
- While the Internet has great learning possibilities it requires a critical approach.
- Our group will therefore persist in a critical approach with regard to them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.