"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Death, long making its slow approach, was coming in a rush now.
- Keeping his gaze fixed on the ground, he made a slow approach.
- The slow mechanical approach was the only way they could come in.
- Charlotte made a slow approach across the ballroom, taking her time to study them.
- Social change through case law is a slow approach, to be sure.
- I decided a long time ago to take the slow, steady approach.
- One of the main reasons for this slow approach was to maintain formation.
- He would locate her tomorrow, perhaps, and then begin his usual slow approach.
- Neither man spoke during the slow and cautious approach to their goal.
- Mark watched their slow approach from his place in the middle of the wagon's seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.