"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We believe, in the light of experience over recent years, that the quantitative approach plays a very important part.
- Results from operations research and many other quantitative approaches have a similar role to play.
- For this reason transcendence theory often works towards a more quantitative approach.
- It offers a small step toward a more vigorous and quantitative approach to environmental decision making.
- The quantitative approach is also his general attitude towards political science as a scholarly discipline.
- Bass sought to bring a more rigorous quantitative approach to marketing problems.
- Its articles bring an analytic, theoretical, and often quantitative approach to historical evidence.
- As a consequence of his performance evaluation work, he became a pioneer in the quantitative approach to computer architecture.
- It is a quantitative (as opposed to qualitative or ethnographic) approach to economic history.
- The method used some elements of decision theory and was intended to be a systematic, quantitative approach to course rating.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.