"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others are new to City government and will bring a fresh approach to traditional ways of doing things.
- At the very least, a fresh approach by both sides is mandatory.
- A day away from the problems may be just what I will need to give me a fresh approach.
- Here, one gets the feeling that all the artists came into this show without much interest in a fresh approach.
- "We call on the new administration to have a fresh approach."
- He was then directed by the association to take a fresh approach.
- A fresh approach to teaching violent students is clearly needed.
- But some industry experts now say it is time for the company to take a fresh approach.
- "Sometimes you need someone from the outside to take a fresh approach," she said firmly.
- Packaging could be used as an example of a fresh approach to environmental problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.