"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A practical approach that will be welcomed by all students of this popular language.
- What is the most practical approach to handling this problem?
- A more practical approach is to use a qualitative assessment.
- Others - I'm one of them - adopt a more practical approach.
- But the greater appeal of this book is the practical approach that its author takes to his subject.
- This practical approach has created the significant quality of space.
- Having a friend or guide net your fish is often the more practical approach.
- However, I can see no evidence of the firm, practical approach needed.
- That is why I think we must take a very practical approach to this problem.
- We must take a practical approach and consider what measures have proved to be successful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.