"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An open approach is required across all industries to achieve same end results and services.
- There has never been "a more open approach," he said.
- A drive down the left side of the fairway will leave players with an open approach to the green.
- In other words, we are providing a more open approach.
- In all of these efforts, the Department can better achieve its mission through more open approaches.
- He had a different, more open approach to life.
- I will therefore continue to take an open approach to the amendments.
- I believe the concept of an open approach to these problems is the main solution for the future.
- The system fell apart in 1998, when the Legislature tried a more open approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.