"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His national security strategy was devised to show a more proactive approach to failing states.
- At least one band is taking a proactive approach to such matters.
- Japan has of recent taken a much more proactive approach to waste management.
- Students are expected to show proactive approach to learning.
- There has to be a much more proactive approach to creating jobs.
- The ability to get behind the figures would enable them to take a more proactive approach.
- This proactive approach should become the hallmark of the authority.
- This ought to be one of the priorities in our proactive approach.
- I agreed that to find a proactive approach seemed the right way to go.
- This is the proactive approach to avoid problems being created from the process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.