"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first, in the late 1990s, he took a historic and statistical approach.
- In this study, he applied scientific methods and a statistical analytical approach to the results of his students.
- The evaluation functions come largely from previous work in the area and include many standard statistical approaches.
- And both do very well at taking a more statistical approach to the sports coverage.
- "But I think the statistical approach is not the right one," he said.
- Sayre's paper illustrates the main problems with the statistical approach.
- In addition, the statistical approach tended to lead to expensive and time consuming testing.
- During the last thirty years traditional statistical approaches have been used to interpret the data.
- He is known for taking a statistical approach to baseball.
- Again, various statistical approaches can be used to compare the word frequencies in one article with others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.