"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This unusual approach created a good number of problems.
- And in doing so, he used the unusual approach of taking on the Bush administration's domestic eavesdropping program.
- It is an unusual approach for a company that wants to build landfills.
- To that end, the business has relied on a rather unusual approach.
- One unusual approach - foster care - is drawing the attention of states around the country.
- The fund company has taken an unusual approach with its board of directors.
- A man I know had an unusual approach to this problem.
- As he put it, "It's an unusual approach when you tell everyone a secret."
- Despite the unusual approach, experts say the idea could work.
- Whether that encourages people to read more or not remains to be seen but it's an interesting and unusual approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.