"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They recognize that a more pragmatic approach is called for.
- The players appear to be taking a more pragmatic approach.
- I had pretty much decided to take the pragmatic approach to the whole problem of being in a world that couldn't exist.
- Others, including many in the Administration, support a more pragmatic approach.
- Having made all that clear, let us look at the political and the pragmatic approach.
- A pragmatic approach is needed to these problems when new challenges present themselves.
- A pragmatic approach to address real common problems has more chance of success.
- A more pragmatic approach in international negotiations would be a start.
- Which is to say that in this case too we are taking a very pragmatic approach.
- They say those things because we look for the pragmatic approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.