"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't predict how he'll react to any particular approach.
- Treatment may continue for months, there is no strong evidence to favor any particular approach.
- Unfortunately, there is no theory available which points to any particular approach being superior to others.
- On each level particular approaches are used for description of a system.
- He has argued for a particular approach to this challenge.
- This family is like a microcosm, in which everybody stands for a particular approach.
- Some children have trouble mastering the particular approach to reading taught in their school.
- Here the details of the particular approach are now worked out.
- He is trying to exclude a particular approach to many central problems of philosophy.
- Therefore, I believe that we must focus our initiatives on this particular approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.