"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A better approach would be to look at what each child is getting out of the relationship.
- Perhaps he'll come up with a better approach in his new job.
- He said a better approach would be to ask applicants whether they had used any drugs in the last five years.
- Sometime this century, it would be nice if someone could come up with a better approach to government.
- The government has taken a "less information the better" approach.
- I think England just have a better mental approach to this series.
- A better approach is simply to obey the law as written.
- I think that would be a better approach to take.
- But I certainly could if that ended up being a better approach.
- A better approach would be a native support of the model by the language itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.