"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The nearest approach to it appears to have been seen at Margate.
- Somewhere in this building was its owner, the man who had made him feel his nearest approach to hatred.
- Sedna is now making its nearest approach to the Sun.
- Houston's the only man who has come back alive, and his nearest approach was 41,743,560 miles.
- It was his nearest approach to a prayer since childhood.
- "This we may consider as the nearest approach to a simple focus, and term the circle of least confusion."
- This summer, it came within 34.6 million miles of Earth, its nearest approach in almost 60,000 years.
- They took no papers, and the nearest approach to a book in the house was an almanac three years old.
- Could he hope to hold them away from the nearest approach to the capital?
- This from Larry, with the nearest approach to awe that he had yet shown.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.