"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, protecting some areas requires a more radical approach in others.
- At the time, the action was considered a radical adversarial approach.
- Might I suggest a radical approach when it comes to the stock options?
- Other modern gardens have taken a much more radical approach to the traditions.
- The 1985 car won only one race, and Murray decided that a radical approach was needed.
- And that is a radical approach in the world of science exhibitions.
- Not everyone agrees that so radical an approach is called for.
- This radical approach to total quality management got him and the company a great deal of attention.
- But now the corps has decided to take a more radical approach that will double the cost.
- "The general tendency is the radical approach, to take too much tissue just to be safe."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.