"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Above all, we need to take a systematic approach to these problems.
- We need to sit down and work out a systematic approach.
- It would be more effective to come up with a systematic approach.
- A more systematic approach, however, is not only possible but essential.
- The most effective way to reduce your use of resources in the office is to take a systematic approach.
- No one before him, she said, had realized there was a need for this sort of systematic approach.
- It is indeed right that there should be some systematic approach to this.
- To meet the needs of individuals, communities, and countries, a systematic approach to global health is required.
- "Often the result of chance and circumstance rather than a systematic approach."
- The systematic approach, used in research, is of the scientific method.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.