"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was similar in most ways to the experimental approach of Round 1.
- Of course, such an experimental approach does not guarantee success.
- "This is an experimental approach for our museum," he said.
- Everybody agrees it's an experimental approach the Washington hospital is doing.
- To get around this problem, the team used a combination of different experimental approaches.
- Ross prefers to take an experimental approach in his research.
- Applied arts live art as an experimental approach towards science.
- Rushing ahead with an experimental approach is likely to do more harm than good.
- "It seems to be a good target, so our institute is taking kind of an experimental approach to funding."
- That's why we've been trying experimental approaches like the public/ private partnership of the schools a few years back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.