"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is known for his unconventional approaches to such challenges.
- "So the PM felt an unconventional approach to finding him should also be tried - and he thought of you."
- The institute also offers courses that take unconventional approaches to business management.
- "I have this unconventional approach to illness," the doctor explains at one point.
- He ran both his labels with an unconventional approach and a passion rarely seen in the music industry.
- But when she had choices, she took an unconventional approach.
- The series profiles artists with unconventional approaches to story telling through music.
- City is well known for its unconventional approach to news and local programming.
- Jebb is known for her unconventional approach to image creation.
- We might as well put our money on the unconventional approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.