"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They vigorously reaffirmed their original approach to education after 1978.
- Together with the others he'd stood watching from the windows at Ikey's original approach.
- I have therefore evolved my own original approaches that solve these problems.
- It's an original approach to a modern school system.
- This original approach enables a far more complete understanding of a very complex subject.
- No, wait: I'd heard its original approach over a period of a minute or two, so it had been moving slowly, cautiously.
- They reflect an original and bold artistic approach to works of value.
- Bill Tomlinson used a more original approach to the problem.
- That may be distant from his original approach, but it deserves real respect.
- This was an original approach at the time, and he became one of the very first topical comedians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.