"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Increasingly they are seen as part of a holistic approach to health.
- "I take a holistic approach to the business," she said.
- "Now we are going to be looking at it from a far more holistic approach."
- A holistic approach is our only hope for success in prevention and response.
- "I think you'll try to get a more holistic approach to it."
- All this leads to a holistic approach to child development and student learning.
- He has called for a more holistic approach to water quality monitoring.
- Can we have a more holistic approach to these issues?
- It must be a holistic approach, where different policy areas work closely together.
- We need a much more holistic approach to life when it comes to making changes in the area of work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.