"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is no longer important to ask questions on your own for this would be a very regional approach.
- Whether Congress will sustain a regional approach is not clear.
- "To catch them, it really took a regional approach to law enforcement."
- At the turn of the 21st century, issues shifted to include a regional approach to the environment.
- How will the State measure the overall success of the regional approach?
- The regional approach observes all aspects of a particular region at one time.
- The leaders also spoke of a desire for a more regional approach to education.
- I also agree with those who have made calls for more regional approaches and we will be working in this direction.
- It is the first time that we have really had a regional approach.
- The second criteria is that the regional approach should be followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.