"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In her view, even young children can adjust to this more theoretical approach to time management.
- Several theoretical approaches have been advanced to explain how and why the concept of human rights developed.
- Others use computer aids to take a theoretical approach.
- The task of the school - to give the student the knowledge and education, which is suitable for its development in any theoretical approach.
- Which exhausted what everyone in the trade knew were the two acknowledged theoretical approaches.
- Lessons have a less theoretical, but more technical and practical approach.
- Many theoretical approaches have been applied to the effects of mismatch.
- At points like this, one wonders if a theoretical approach is really the most rewarding.
- The theoretical approach was the same as that used by Winterberg.
- Chapter 2 of this book covers the major theoretical approaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.