"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A novel approach has recently been developed by a Japanese group.
- This was a novel approach compared to traditional decision theory.
- This is reflected in her novel approach to children's problems.
- A novel approach to defending against the world's best team.
- The cooking class is a novel approach to the big business of corporate team building.
- "On housing, none of them has come up with a novel approach because there doesn't seem to be any."
- He has a novel approach of not talking much and simply focusing on baseball.
- Type with one hand can be done in a number of ways, and novel approaches are still emerging.
- For the Jets have come up with a novel approach to winning even when the running game isn't there.
- New Zealand has taken a novel approach to financing part of its public health system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.